We are willing to license this Product to you on the condition that you accept all of the terms of this License Agreement.
This is a license not a sale. We continue to own the stock files and/or other content provided to you on this website. This product is provided under the terms of the following license agreement which states what you may and may not do with the product and contains limitations on warranties and remedies.
Use of Stock File(s) must include credit back to BabyCrayon.com. See details at: http://www.babycrayons.com/clipart/useragreement.php.
We, ChristArt, Inc., hereby grant to you, the customer, a non-exclusive License to use this Product on the terms and conditions of this License agreement. Unless the activity is expressly permitted, you cannot do it.
'Stock File' means any illustration, photograph, digital animation, video, or other visual representation recorded in any digital format that is included in any Stock File Product. You may:
* Make modifications or derivative works of any Stock Files ('Derivative Works');
* Use the Stock File(s) or Derivative Work(s) in any advertising, promotional material, broadcast media (video, television, motion picture), web site, provided the finished product(s) is designed for viewing purposes only and is not designed or intended for re-use in any on-line distribution system (including your web page);
* Provide a temporary copy to others of those Stock Files and Derivative Works which are an integral part of your work product and reasonably required to produce a finished product in the normal course of your workflow; and
* Make one copy of the Stock File Product for backup or archival purposes.
You may not do anything with this Product that is not expressly permitted. In addition, you may not:
* Use any backup or archival copy for any purpose other than to replace an original copy if it is destroyed or becomes defective;
* Use or permit the use of the Product, or any part thereof, in or in association with fraudulent, pornographic, defamatory, immoral, infringing or illegal material;
* Use or permit the use of the Product, or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Product, or any part thereof;
* Sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights or make available for use by others all or a portion of the Product or Derivative Work(s) in form or formats designed or intended for re-use of the Stock File(s) or Derivative Work(s); and
* Make some or all of the Product available on your web page as a separate or downloadable reusable file, or disassemble, decompile or 'unlock', reverse engineer, translate or otherwise decode the Product for any reason.
* Use for resale without express written permission from ChristArt, Inc.
* Use the Product on t-shirts or any garment without ChristArt, Inc. granting permission that, specifically names your organization as having right to use the Product for this purpose.
* Use without credit back to BabyCrayons.com. See details at: http://www.babycrayons.com/clipart/useragreement.php;
CHRISTART, INC. and its suppliers own the Product, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of CHRISTART, INC. and its suppliers. Copyright also protects the Product. You must treat the Product just as you would any other copyrighted material, such as a book. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed or electronic output produced by the Product. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this License does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Product. Unpublished rights are reserved. Transfer
You may not rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Product, or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity that is not also a licensee.
This License will be governed by the laws in force in the State of Florida, USA, excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This License will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this License is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the License, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Product will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other applicable export laws, restrictions or regulations. This License shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This License may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of CHRISTART, INC.
The Product and all its components are 'Commercial Items,' as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. S2.101, consisting of 'Commercial Computer Software' and 'Commercial Computer Software Documentation,' as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. S12.212 or 48 C.F.R. S227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. S12.212 or 48 C.F.R. SS227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being Licensed to U.S. Government end users (A) only as Commercial Items and (B) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.